- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8475 168th Pl, Jamaica, NY 114327 beds, 5 baths, 3,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 098600026
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 32133487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8475 168th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 700% higher than in New York, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Hills home values.
- 8479 168th Pl Jamaica, NY$821K----3,100
- 8473 168th Pl Jamaica, NY$848K----3,040
- 8471 168th Pl Jamaica, NY$874K----3,000
- 8469 168th Pl Jamaica, NY$907K----3,240
- 8467 168th Pl Jamaica, NY$900K----3,240
- 16832 Gothic Dr Jamaica, NY$453K95--
- 8472 169th St Jamaica, NY$849K----3,120
- 8463 168th Pl Jamaica, NY$947K----3,300
- 8474 169th St Jamaica, NY$856K323,120
- 8470 169th St APT 1 Jamaica, NY$879K----3,120
- 16830 Gothic Dr Jamaica, NY$992K323,177
- 8468 169th St Jamaica, NY$877K----3,120
- 8476 169th St Jamaica, NY$831K----3,120
- 16832 Gothic Dr Jamaica, NY$1.03M953,018
- 8466 169th St Jamaica, NY$827K----3,120
- 8464 169th St Jamaica, NY$749K----3,120
- 8507 168th Pl Jamaica, NY$1.06M----3,417
- 8502 169th St Jamaica, NY$936K----2,880
- 8490 168th Pl Jamaica, NY$837K----2,200
- 8509 168th Pl Jamaica, NY$1.06M----2,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.