8477 Blazing Star Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322103 beds, 2 baths, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,389 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Playground, 2 Car Garage, Fireplace, Air Conditioning, Self Cleaning Oven, W/D Hookups, Partial Fence
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 0127231065
- Zillow Home ID: 44416902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8477 Blazing Star Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Herlong market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 78% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Jacksonville, and 198.5% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Herlong home values.
- 8485 Blazing Star Ct Jacksonville, FL$92K321,302
- 3968 Blazing Star Rd W Jacksonville, FL$130K321,428
- 3947 Blazing Star Rd W Jacksonville, FL$114K321,441
- 8484 Blazing Star Rd N Jacksonville, FL$128K321,449
- 3885 Blazing Star Rd W Jacksonville, FL$113K321,398
- 3996 Blazing Star Rd W Jacksonville, FL$98K321,676
- 8493 Blazing Star Ct Jacksonville, FL$102K321,458
- 8482 Blazing Star Ct Jacksonville, FL$101K321,386
- 3965 Blazing Star Rd W Jacksonville, FL$93K321,857
- 3879 Blazing Star Rd W Jacksonville, FL$117K321,663
- 8490 Blazing Star Ct Jacksonville, FL$90K321,330
- 8471 Blazing Star Rd N Jacksonville, FL$110K321,535
- 8503 Blazing Star Ct Jacksonville, FL$86K321,592
- 8492 Blazing Star Rd N Jacksonville, FL$81K321,458
- 8477 Blazing Star Rd N Jacksonville, FL$112K421,464
- 8496 Blazing Star Ct Jacksonville, FL$92K321,569
- 8458 Blazing Star Rd Jacksonville, FL$98K321,494
- 3942 Star Tree Rd Jacksonville, FL$113K321,463
- 3880 Star Tree Rd Jacksonville, FL$94K321,688
- 8485 Blazing Star Rd N Jacksonville, FL$128K421,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!