848 Brickell Key Dr APT 1803, Miami, FL 331311 bed, 2 baths, 1,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $377,500
- Price/sqft: $347
- Open Balcony, First Floor Entry, Walk-In Clos, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Micr, Marble Floors, Central Cooling, Electric Cooli
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Floor size: 1,087 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 0142060610890
- Zillow Home ID: 60761001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 848 Brickell Key Drive APT 1803
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Miami, and 265.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brickell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
- # 1326--------
- Apt 201$886K231,855
- Apt 801$1.28M322,353
- Apt 1501$1.3M322,353
- Apt 1701$1.32M322,353
- Apt 2401$1.38M322,353
- Apt 2701$1.38M332,353
- Apt 502$669K121,520
- Apt 602$633K121,440
- Apt 2002$664K121,440
- Apt 2102$670K221,440
- Apt 3502$699K121,440
- Apt 3602$768K121,440
- Apt 3702$782K121,440
- Apt 3902$800K121,440
- Apt 2803$510K11.51,087
- Apt 304$1.74M44.51,855
- Apt 404$1.76M44.53,257
- Apt 1904$998K221,919
- Apt 2204$1.13M231,919
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.