848 N Las Palmas Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900383 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Ask an Angelino how far they live from a destination and the answer is almost always "20 Minutes." Those of us that have tested this know that, in reality, it's usually more.
Not at Las Palmas. Location is everything, and this house has it. Whether it's a 3 minute jaunt to the Arclight, a 7 minute ride to Runyan Canyon, or a walk down the block to Osteria or Pizzeria Mozza, Las Palmas gives you freedom instead of the freeway.
- Lot: 6,359 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $650,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,136 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 5524006021
- Zillow Home ID: 20783485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 848 N Las Palmas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hollywood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood home values.
- 852 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA$994K321,700
- 842 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.11M221,808
- 854 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA$664K221,000
- 6614 Willoughby Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.11M532,139
- 838 N Las Palmas Ave APT 4 Los Angeles, CA$1.24M743,753
- 858 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA$559K211,200
- 858 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA$925K421,756
- 844 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA--111,650
- 832 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.7MStudio--3,028
- 860 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.16MStudio--1,756
- 847 N Cherokee Ave Los Angeles, CA$925K221,412
- 851 N Cherokee Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.18M422,516
- 843 N Cherokee Ave Los Angeles, CA$932K211,342
- 851 N Cherokee Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.25MStudio--2,516
- 837 N Cherokee Ave Los Angeles, CA$973K421,836
- 833 N Cherokee Ave Los Angeles, CA$889K211,126
- 6619 Willoughby Ave Los Angeles, CA$770K311,244
- 6625 Willoughby Ave Los Angeles, CA$888K21950
- 6625 Willoughby Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.04M552,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292