- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
848 Seale Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943034 beds, 2 baths, 2,179 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,514 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: May 1995 for $690,000
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,179 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 00354040
- Zillow Home ID: 19469699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 848 Seale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jordan Jr. Hgh School, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Palo Alto, and 12.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jordan Jr. Hgh School home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jordan Jr. Hgh School home values.
- 842 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.4M54.53,500
- 854 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.73M442,715
- 860 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.55M321,864
- 836 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.98M632,738
- 869 Northampton Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.33M321,774
- 859 Northampton Dr Palo Alto, CA$4.82M42.52,934
- 851 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.18M321,594
- 873 Northampton Dr Palo Alto, CA$4.62M433,111
- 885 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.11M32--
- 849 Northampton Dr Palo Alto, CA$6.04M553,966
- 857 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.18M321,418
- 830 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.07M333,067
- 866 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.11M543,179
- 863 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.31M432,000
- 1889 Bret Harte St Palo Alto, CA$1.98M321,442
- 841 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.25M321,634
- 869 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.06M542,677
- 839 Northampton Dr Palo Alto, CA$6.07M65.54,774
- 877 Northampton Dr Palo Alto, CA$4.76M543,839
- 824 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.7M322,036
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.