848 Shoshone Ave, Akron, OH 443052 beds, 1 bath, 823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 91 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $15,500
- Price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: 3621945
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 198 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 823 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6706958
- Zillow Home ID: 35419923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 848 Shoshone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Goodyear Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Akron, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
960 sqft, 10,018 sqft lot, built in 1982
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 854 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$38K21720
- 844 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$74K311,306
- 840 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$37K21800
- 879 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$39K11480
- 873 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$68K31.51,652
- 868 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$57K311,008
- 887 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$39K11480
- 865 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$79K321,936
- 847 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$39K311,008
- 843 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$41K311,008
- 853 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$72K211,008
- 824 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$45K311,008
- 874 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$33K311,008
- 839 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$70K31968
- 857 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH--21884
- 899 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$115K31.51,764
- 831 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$42K21800
- 855 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$82K31.51,770
- 878 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$24K21720
- 820 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$72K321,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!