- Lot: 2,192 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,609 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: BA8596154
- Flooring: Carpet
- RV Parking
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Ground Rent, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ Y, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Walk-in Closet(s), Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Stove, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ None, Style \ Federal, Type \ Row House, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Forced Air, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ Double Vanities, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,364 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 0238 029
- Zillow Home ID: 36518041
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $165-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollins Market home values will fall 2.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Hollins Market homes, this home is 229% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollins Market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Baltimore, and 180% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollins Market home values.
|846 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$145K||--||2||2,334|
|844 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$154K||--||2||2,395|
|850 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$171K||--||3||1,982|
|851 Boyd St Baltimore, MD||$115K||--||--||--|
|852 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$196K||--||4||1,982|
|854 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$157K||--||3||1,982|
|842 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$219K||--||2.5||2,916|
|847 Boyd St Baltimore, MD||$126K||2||3||936|
|840 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$172K||--||1.5||2,070|
|845 Boyd St Baltimore, MD||$62K||--||--||--|
|838 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$204K||4||2||2,256|
|858 S Bond St Baltimore, MD||$133K||--||--||--|
|836 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$164K||--||3||1,868|
|860 Boyd St Baltimore, MD||$111K||--||--||--|
|103 Hayes St Baltimore, MD||$72K||--||--||--|
|105 Hayes St Baltimore, MD||$72K||--||--||--|
|834 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$232K||3||4||2,208|
|107 Hayes St Baltimore, MD||$72K||--||--||--|
|837 Hollins St Baltimore, MD||$323K||--||--||7,410|
|856 W Lombard St Baltimore, MD||$107K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!