- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 335 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,651 all time views
- 56 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $26,168
- Last sale price/sqft: $17
- MLS #: 08653941
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Water \ City Water, Sewer \ City, Age \ 41-50 Years Old, Flooring \ Mixed, Cooling \ A\C, Lot Size \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Lot Description \ Irregular, Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Exterior Description \ Steel Frame
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,501 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 24-19-216-000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 115668727
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $83-202K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Illinois home values will fall 0.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Marseilles
Ottawa Township High (assigned)9-1210.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!