849 NW 9th St, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 2 baths, 970 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 970 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: R0018057
- Zillow Home ID: 21722813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 849 Nw 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 845 NW 9th St Moore, OK$72K21832
- 853 NW 9th St Moore, OK$88K31.5946
- 841 NW 9th St Moore, OK$73K31850
- 1008 N Norman Ave Moore, OK$73K31850
- 1000 N Norman Ave Moore, OK$93K321,250
- 848 NW 9th St Moore, OK$101K311,382
- 844 NW 9th St Moore, OK$74K31850
- 852 NW 9th St Moore, OK$74K32850
- 1012 N Norman Ave Moore, OK$90K321,100
- 837 NW 9th St Moore, OK$74K31850
- 908 N Norman Ave Moore, OK$92K31.5963
- 840 NW 9th St Moore, OK$94K31850
- 1100 N Norman Ave Moore, OK$86K32920
- 836 NW 9th St Moore, OK$74K31850
- 833 NW 9th St Moore, OK$87K311,150
- 851 NW 8th St Moore, OK$76K32852
- 1104 N Norman Ave Moore, OK$81K32917
- 849 NW 8th St Moore, OK$87K311,150
- 900 N Norman Ave Moore, OK$90K32963
- 845 NW 8th St Moore, OK$85K32852
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.