8495 Whale Watch Way, La Jolla, CA 920377 beds, 8 baths, 6,397 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 528 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2006 for $4,099,000
- Price/sqft: $900
- MLS #: 130017280
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,397 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 3461520100
- Zillow Home ID: 16838569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8495 Whale Watch Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 8466 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$2.21M443,505
- 8471 Whale Watch Way La Jolla, CA$4.41M86.53,385
- 8504 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$1.67M432,637
- 8493 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$1.73M42.52,212
- 8490 Whale Watch Way La Jolla, CA$4.08M54.53,314
- 8461 Whale Watch Way La Jolla, CA$2.98M654,924
- 8473 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$2.2M533,722
- 8457 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$1.75M42.53,423
- 8444 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$2.04M433,255
- 8514 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$3.07M434,971
- 8480 Whale Watch Way La Jolla, CA$3.71M44.53,688
- 8505 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$1.6M332,957
- 8433 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$1.89M533,870
- 8451 Whale Watch Way La Jolla, CA$2.33M43.54,055
- 2645 Prestwick Ct La Jolla, CA$3.42M57.56,205
- 2715 Inverness Dr La Jolla, CA$1.64M222,393
- 8515 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$1.37M422,540
- 8441 Whale Watch Way La Jolla, CA$3.54M56.58,121
- 8422 Prestwick Dr La Jolla, CA$3.31M24.55,358
- 8470 Whale Watch Way La Jolla, CA$2.31M34.53,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.