8497 Banwick Ct, Powell, OH 430653 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $102,500
- Price/sqft: $69
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,475 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 610174702
- Zillow Home ID: 34119432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8497 Banwick Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Western Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51% less than in Columbus, and 7.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Western Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Western Hills home values.
- 8505 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$129K31.51,124
- 8489 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$153K321,504
- 8513 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$128K321,124
- 1933 Dina Ct Powell, OH$192K321,542
- 1936 Dina Ct Powell, OH$181K42.52,036
- 8481 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$162K31.51,459
- 1939 Dina Ct Powell, OH$195K432,100
- 8521 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$154K31.11,504
- 1928 Diamondback Dr Powell, OH$149K321,462
- 1936 Diamondback Dr Powell, OH$168K32.52,001
- 8504 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$156K311,682
- 1925 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$158K321,475
- 8512 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$164K21.51,488
- 1920 Diamondback Dr Powell, OH$194K32.51,772
- 1944 Dina Ct Powell, OH$180K42.51,896
- Dina Ct Powell, OH$177K321,302
- 1944 Diamondback Dr Powell, OH$156K31.51,272
- 1895 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$167K31.51,504
- 1933 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$154K321,220
- 8496 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$154K31.51,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.