85 8th Ave APT 2U, New York, NY 100111 bed, 1 bath, 550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1973
- 189 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $1,204
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 1997 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $907
- MLS #: CS102179A
- View: Water
- Coop Maintenance \ 1204,Financing Allowed \ 80,Tax Deduction \ 63,Private Outdoor Space \ Terrace,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 6,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 738,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 66480,Total Charges \ 1204
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 117
- Floor size: 550 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113469594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 8th Avenue APT 2U
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in New York Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292