- Built in 1987
- Views: 102 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $143,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Yes
- Attic: Unfinished
- Basement Finished Info: Unfinished
- Condo Type: Row House
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Cedar
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Slate/Stone
- Flooring: Tile
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 112
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0538 B:0001 L:0041
- Zillow Home ID: 57714916
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $127-182K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% higher than in Enfield, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!