- Built in 1990
- Views: 937 all time views
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Excercise Room, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ First Floor, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Other, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Carport, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Extra Storage, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 300
- Floor size: 714 sqft
- Parcel #: 169909150327 0712
- Zillow Home ID: 58964535
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-113K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% decrease for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 53.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in Town of Groton, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!