85 Cypress St, Charleston, SC 294032 beds, 1 bath, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $296,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Parking: 250 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 4631102060
- Zillow Home ID: 10909510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Cypress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.2% greater than in Charleston, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29403 home values.
- 83 Cypress St Charleston, SC$124K211,080
- 81 Cypress St Charleston, SC$256K321,300
- 860 Rutledge Ave Charleston, SC$156K311,248
- 858 Rutledge Ave Charleston, SC$309K43.52,096
- 862 Rutledge Ave Charleston, SC$252K211,364
- 82 Maple St Charleston, SC$290K321,586
- 856 Rutledge Ave Charleston, SC$313K42.51,971
- 80 Maple St Charleston, SC$319K41.51,848
- 79 Cypress St Charleston, SC$154K221,434
- 854 Rutledge Ave Charleston, SC$271K211,397
- 78 Maple St Charleston, SC$294K311,307
- 86 Cypress St Charleston, SC$290K42.51,868
- 852 Rutledge Ave Charleston, SC$293K321,773
- 84 Cypress St Charleston, SC$258K321,665
- 868 Rutledge Ave Charleston, SC$327K421,735
- 76 Maple St Charleston, SC$229K43.51,790
- 77 Cypress St Charleston, SC$247K311,532
- 82 Cypress St Charleston, SC$343K532,394
- 80 Cypress St Charleston, SC$162K31.51,624
- 74 Maple St Charleston, SC$316K321,820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.