85 Duboce AveAPT 201, San Francisco, CA 94103
Sold on 8/22/13: $487,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:667 sq ft
- Lot:714 sqft
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $487,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow109
- Parcel #3532 079
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15142660
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$502,099||$467K – $547K||+$5,061||$752||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,965/mo||$2.3K – $3.7K/mo||-$11||$4.45||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Mission home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Mission homes, this home is valued 46.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Francisco, and 77% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
Neighborhood for 85 Duboce Avenue APT 201
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Everett Middle (assigned) 5-8 0.6 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 0.6 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Sanchez Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- O'Connell (John) High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Carmichael (Bessie)/Fec School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005