- Built in 1972
- 43 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $61
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $564
- MLS #: 71768851
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Doorman, COOLING \ Central Air, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 620
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:03 P:02975 S:160
- Unit floor #: 10
- Zillow Home ID: 59175325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 13.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Boston, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (304)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 85 E India Row|
Nearby Schools in Boston
PK-5 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!