- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $738
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Water
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Doorman, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Private Guard, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Security Gate, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Tar & Gravel, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ Delayed Occupancy, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 308
- Floor size: 881 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:02975 S:450
- Unit floor #: 29
- Zillow Home ID: 59175469
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $538-759K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 20.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.4% less than in Boston, and 77.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (304)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 85 E India Row|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!