This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,215 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 838 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $688,500
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENTAL_TERMS \ Other (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Furnishings (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 308
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: W:03 P:02975 S:544
- Unit floor #: 35
- Zillow Home ID: 59175516
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $546K-1.33M.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 19% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.7% less than in Boston, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (304)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 85 E India Row|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org