85 Horse Pond Rd APT H, Salem, CT 064202 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $37,800
- Price/sqft: $45
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Second Floor, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Other, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Shared Septic, Style \ Eight Plex, Water Source \ Shared Well
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Parcel #: M:17 B:007 L:085H
- Zillow Home ID: 58982957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Horse Pond Road APT H
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06420 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% greater than in Salem, and 56.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06420 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06420 home values.
- 92 Horse Pond Rd Salem, CT$217K32.12,586
- 92 Horse Pond Rd Salem, CT$205K32.12,586
- Horse Pond Rd APT F Salem, CT$49K11714
- Horse Pond Rd APT B Salem, CT$48K11714
- Horse Pond Rd APT D Salem, CT$47K11714
- 85 Horse Pond Rd APT G Salem, CT$46K21840
- 85 Horse Pond Rd APT F Salem, CT$49K11714
- 85 Horse Pond Rd APT E Salem, CT$49K11714
- 85 Horse Pond Rd APT D Salem, CT$46K21840
- 85 Horse Pond Rd APT C Salem, CT$53K21840
- 85 Horse Pond Rd APT B Salem, CT$49K11714
- 85 Horse Pond Rd APT A Salem, CT$49K11714
- 103 Horse Pond Rd APT F Salem, CT$48K21840
- 103 Horse Pond Rd APT A Salem, CT$48K21840
- 103 Horse Pond Rd APT B Salem, CT$48K21840
- 103 Horse Pond Rd APT C Salem, CT$52K11714
- 103 Horse Pond Rd APT D Salem, CT$48K11714
- 103 Horse Pond Rd APT E Salem, CT$48K21840
- 103 Horse Pond Rd APT H Salem, CT$49K11714
- 103 Horse Pond Rd APT G Salem, CT$48K11714
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!