85 Howell St NE, Atlanta, GA 303124 beds, 4 baths, 2,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Convenient to in-town, Highland Bakery, restaurants, shops, MARTA, and the MLK Center/Freedom Center. The Ponce and Edgewood retail districts are nearby. National Park Service security patrols. Streets are clean, neat, and look inviting.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $377,500
- Price/sqft: $178
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- View: City
- Plenty of space!
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,116 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 14 00460012095
- Zillow Home ID: 35878721
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Howell St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Fourth Ward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 76.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% higher than in Atlanta, and 195.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Fourth Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Fourth Ward home values.
- 89 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$188K221,605
- 79 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$336K321,278
- 93 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$272K32.51,875
- 75 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$309K321,172
- 95 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$185K32.5695
- 71 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$161K211,274
- 97 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$127K21884
- 86 Bradley St NE Atlanta, GA$359K321,383
- 90 Bradley St NE Atlanta, GA$157K211,007
- 82 Bradley St NE Atlanta, GA$298K321,068
- 69 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$489K32.52,016
- 92 Bradley St NE Atlanta, GA$114K21795
- 80 Bradley St NE Atlanta, GA$374K32.51,812
- 96 Bradley St NE Atlanta, GA--321,312
- 101 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$175K321,783
- 65 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$191K321,278
- 72 Bradley St NE Atlanta, GA$226K321,490
- 100 Bradley St NE Atlanta, GA$371K321,618
- 550 Old Wheat St NE Atlanta, GA$251K321,198
- 84 Howell St NE Atlanta, GA$129K211,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.