85 Marsdale Ct, Selkirk, NY 121582 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,315 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 255 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Cable Ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,315 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 01220010801100020140000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29674432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Marsdale Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12158 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% lower than in Bethlehem, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12158 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12158 home values.
- 83 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$166K21.51,315
- 87 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$186K21.51,315
- 91 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$146K21.51,274
- 81 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$166K21.51,315
- 93 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$207K32.51,387
- 79 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$141K21.51,274
- 95 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$156K21.51,387
- 77 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$105K21.51,387
- 97 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$151K21.51,274
- 75 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$107K21.51,387
- 101 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$164K32.51,387
- 99 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$109K21.51,275
- 103 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$166K32.51,387
- 73 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$139K21.51,274
- 105 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$107K21.51,204
- 197 Fairlawn Dr Selkirk, NY$171K22.51,634
- 195 Fairlawn Dr Selkirk, NY$146K21.51,571
- 80 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$171K21.51,571
- 86 Marsdale Ct Selkirk, NY$171K32.51,387
- 193 Fairlawn Dr Selkirk, NY$143K21.51,571
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.