- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,563 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $95,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- Parking: 0 space
- Sports Court
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Lake, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Energy Features Included \ Stove, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Loft, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Lake, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 120
- Floor size: 665 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R02697
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57854669
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-182K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Lake Pocotopaug as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is valued 55.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Lake Pocotopaug, and 1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06424 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Pocotopaug.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (178)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 85 N Main St|
Nearby Schools in Lake Pocotopaug
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!