85 Olive St, New Haven, CT 065111 bed, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2132019133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Olive Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06511 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.4% lower than in New Haven, and 168.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06511 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06511 home values.
- 83 Olive St New Haven, CT$325K4--3,080
- 85 Olive St # T New Haven, CT$177K11743
- 85 Olive St UNIT 85B New Haven, CT$183K11755
- 85 Olive St UNIT 85 New Haven, CT$183K11743
- 85 Olive St UNIT 85A New Haven, CT$260K221,299
- 87 Olive St UNIT 87 New Haven, CT$441K32.52,057
- 87 Olive St UNIT 87A New Haven, CT$209K21901
- 87 Olive St UNIT 87B New Haven, CT$221K21869
- 78 Olive St APT 212 New Haven, CT--111,350
- 78 Olive St APT 106 New Haven, CT--221,750
- 78 Olive St APT 114 New Haven, CT$205K11700
- 78 Olive St APT 529 New Haven, CT$146K11780
- 78 Olive St APT 116 New Haven, CT$157K11740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292