- Built in 1872
- 62 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,822 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $148
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $262
- MLS #: N10016995
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Amenities Included \ None, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Commuter Bus, Area Num \ New Haven, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Complex Management \ Unit Owners Association, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Fuel Tank Description \ In Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Mill Rate \ 41.5500, Neighborhood \ New Haven (102), Park Garage Type \ Lot, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Condo, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Underground Oil Tank \ Yes, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 743 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2132253355
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-202K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06511 home values will decrease 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among 06511 homes, this home is 5.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 129.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% lower than in New Haven, and 101% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06511 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06511 home values.
- 122 Court StStudio, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|85 Olive St UNIT 85 New Haven, CT||$165K||1||1||743|
|85 Olive St UNIT 85A New Haven, CT||$294K||2||2||1,299|
|85 Olive St UNIT 85B New Haven, CT||$166K||1||1||755|
|87 Olive St UNIT 87 New Haven, CT||$442K||3||2.5||2,057|
|87 Olive St UNIT 87A New Haven, CT||$212K||2||1||901|
|87 Olive St UNIT 87B New Haven, CT||$200K||2||1||869|
|85 Olive St New Haven, CT||$226K||1||1||1,400|
|83 Olive St New Haven, CT||$432K||4||--||3,080|
|91 Olive St UNIT 3 New Haven, CT||$262K||2||1||982|
|91 Olive St New Haven, CT||$165K||2||1||979|
|91 Olive St UNIT 1 New Haven, CT||$277K||2||1||1,230|
|91 Olive St UNIT 2 New Haven, CT||$226K||1||1||979|
|93 Olive St New Haven, CT||$418K||4||2||2,736|
|28 Court St New Haven, CT||$302K||4||1||1,200|
|29 Court St New Haven, CT||$358K||3||4||2,040|
|26 Court St New Haven, CT||$315K||2||1||1,360|
|95 Olive St New Haven, CT||--||2||1||1,800|
|27 Court St New Haven, CT||$318K||4||2||2,040|
|24 Court St New Haven, CT||$404K||4||2.5||2,040|
|30 Court St New Haven, CT||$425K||3||2||2,040|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!