85 Parade St, Providence, RI 029096 beds, 5 baths, 5,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $400,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 5,088 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0360073 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65891793
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Parade Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% higher than in Providence, and 155.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 81 Parade St Providence, RI$386K42.53,280
- 77 Parade St Providence, RI$506K61.54,177
- 91 Parade St UNIT 3R Providence, RI$125K11850
- 11 Hudson St Providence, RI$290K834,711
- 81 Parade St Providence, RI$302K64--
- 12 Hudson St Providence, RI--------
- 97 Parade St Providence, RI--321,750
- 17 Hudson St Providence, RI$229K833,870
- 73 Parade St Providence, RI$239K42.52,168
- 18 Hudson St Providence, RI$194K422,095
- 61 Parade St Providence, RI$380K635,493
- 21 Hudson St Providence, RI$236K633,039
- 20 Hudson St APT 5 Providence, RI$141K11700
- 20 Hudson St APT 6 Providence, RI$148K11--
- 20 Hudson St APT 3 Providence, RI$140K11700
- 103 Parade St Providence, RI$403K845,249
- 22 Bianco Ct Providence, RI$183K222,246
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.