85 Pleasant St, Lexington, MA 024214 beds, 3 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Contact me today for a private showing!
Also check out www.bostonpropertyservices.com for additional housing options!
I look forward to helping you simplify your housing search.
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 1993 for $520,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0008 L:00021C
- Zillow Home ID: 56487923
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Pleasant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02421, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02421 home values.
- 24 Moon Hill Rd Lexington, MA--------
- 28 Moon Hill Rd Lexington, MA$868K521,981
- 83 Pleasant St Lexington, MA$1.18M53.53,484
- 85 Pleasant St # A Lexington, MA$1.2M34.53,483
- 87 Pleasant St Lexington, MA$1.13M432,963
- 81 Pleasant St Lexington, MA$649K421,372
- 25 Moon Hill Rd Lexington, MA$815K321,604
- 29 Moon Hill Rd Lexington, MA$979K33.52,001
- 21 Moon Hill Rd Lexington, MA$1.48M63.53,312
- 7 Dover Ln Lexington, MA$1.36M42.53,935
- 34 Moon Hill Rd Lexington, MA$965K522,901
- 82 Pleasant St Lexington, MA$795K42.52,341
- 5 Dover Ln Lexington, MA$1.4M42.53,765
- 31 Moon Hill Rd Lexington, MA$950K432,600
- 94 Pleasant St Lexington, MA$661K32.52,107
- 93 Pleasant St Lexington, MA$1.07M42.53,324
- 3 Dover Ln Lexington, MA$949K31.52,154
- 16 Moon Hill Rd Lexington, MA$958K422,077
- 36 Moon Hill Rd Lexington, MA$1.34M323,400
- 17 Moon Hill Rd Lexington, MA$1.2M332,408
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292