85 Rockview StUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02130
Sold on 7/30/12: $659,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,820 sq ft
- Lot:1,742 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $659,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Sprinkler System
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #W:19 P:00930 S:004
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID81859735
- Days on Zillow508
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$572,615||$527K – $618K||+$1,858||$314||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,737/mo||$2.1K – $3.9K/mo||-$143||$1.50||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 32.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% less than in Boston, and 93.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Neighborhood for 85 Rockview Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Curley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- The English High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Agassiz (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Boston International High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Mendell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- John F Kennedy Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Greater Egleston Community High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005