85 Roseview Ave, Rochester, NY 146094 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $83,500
- Price/sqft: $46
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 639 sqft
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 26140010732000010100000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30872205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Roseview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Homestead Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% higher than in Rochester, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Homestead Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Homestead Heights home values.
- 2303 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$86K311,698
- 2295 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$76K31.51,331
- 65 Roseview Ave Rochester, NY$101K311,517
- 2325 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$96K41.52,156
- 2304 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$74K321,879
- 2310 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$62K311,339
- 59 Roseview Ave Rochester, NY$82K311,403
- 2300 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$66K321,453
- 2316 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$73K31.51,425
- 76 Roseview Ave Rochester, NY$82K311,372
- 68 Roseview Ave Rochester, NY$88K31.51,422
- 2294 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$59K311,400
- 62 Roseview Ave Rochester, NY$79K311,452
- 2333 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$74K311,370
- 2320 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$77K311,362
- 53 Roseview Ave Rochester, NY$97K32.51,878
- 56 Roseview Ave Rochester, NY$78K311,344
- 2288 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$59K311,300
- 81-83 Martinot Ave Rochester, NY$95K422,412
- 2326-2328 Clifford Ave Rochester, NY$78K422,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.