- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 931 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $794,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $348
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 570 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Attached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Private/Mutual
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 008532140
- Zillow Home ID: 15474615
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $740-960K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94015 home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Daly City as a whole. Among 94015 homes, this home is valued 27.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Daly City, and 62.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94015 home values.
|91 Saint Marks Ct Daly City, CA||$936K||4||3||2,500|
|79 Saint Marks Ct Daly City, CA||$902K||4||3||2,430|
|73 Saint Marks Ct Daly City, CA||$947K||4||3||2,500|
|398 Alta Loma Ave Daly City, CA||$928K||5||3||2,410|
|394 Alta Loma Ave Daly City, CA||$782K||4||2.5||1,650|
|90 Saint James Ct Daly City, CA||$769K||4||2.5||1,650|
|84 Saint James Ct Daly City, CA||$749K||3||2.5||1,450|
|386 Alta Loma Ave Daly City, CA||$751K||3||2.5||1,450|
|67 Saint Marks Ct Daly City, CA||$863K||4||3||2,280|
|78 Saint James Ct Daly City, CA||$779K||4||2.5||1,650|
|92 Saint Marks Ct Daly City, CA||$979K||4||3||2,630|
|378 Alta Loma Ave Daly City, CA||$776K||4||2.5||1,650|
|86 Saint Marks Ct Daly City, CA||$937K||5||3||2,220|
|402 Alta Loma Ave Daly City, CA||$930K||4||3||2,410|
|61 Saint Marks Ct Daly City, CA||$909K||4||--||2,390|
|72 Saint James Ct Daly City, CA||$753K||3||2.5||1,450|
|78 Saint Marks Ct Daly City, CA||$966K||4||3||2,630|
|370 Alta Loma Ave Daly City, CA||$761K||3||2.5||1,450|
|70 Saint Marks Ct Daly City, CA||$892K||5||3||2,350|
|64 Saint James Ct Daly City, CA||$779K||4||2.5||1,650|
Nearby Schools in Daly City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!