85 Stanton St APT 4B, New York, NY 100022 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Move right in to this delightful and very quiet home.
* New open kitchen with ceiling-high custom cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
*Recently renovated tile bathroom has beadboard-accented walls
*Exposed brick wall in living area
*Seven double-paned windows and three exposures (with Empire State Building views)
*One block from subway and Citibike station
*Convenient to Whole Foods, exciting neighborhood venues and shopping
This intimate 10-unit co-op building is pet-friendly and has a liberal sublet policy.
- Built in 1887
- Zillow Home ID: 2110432758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Stanton Street APT 4B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 94.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10002 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292