85 Vernon St APT 108, Oakland, CA 946102 beds, 2 baths, 1,094 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This unfurnished condo has been renovated throughout to give it an open, modern loft feel. It is a very private space and the wrap-around balcony provides a great urban view.
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $340,000
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,094 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 010 079509700
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 24743691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Vernon Street APT 108
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94610 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.1% lower than in Oakland, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94610 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94610 home values.
- 2632 Harrison St Oakland, CA$660K3--1,244
- 2636 Harrison St Oakland, CA$655K32.51,244
- 2634 Harrison St Oakland, CA$655K32.51,244
- 2638 Harrison St Oakland, CA$655K32.51,244
- 2616 Harrison St Oakland, CA$976K464,028
- 170 Vernon Ter Oakland, CA$920K422,487
- 2642 Harrison St Oakland, CA$766K211,342
- 174 Vernon Ter Oakland, CA$629K211,128
- 85 Vernon St APT 111 Oakland, CA$283K11737
- 85 Vernon St APT 304 Oakland, CA$262K11712
- 85 Vernon St APT 102 Oakland, CA$409K11720
- 85 Vernon St APT 114 Oakland, CA$283K11742
- 85 Vernon St APT 313 Oakland, CA$283K11749
- 85 Vernon St APT 213 Oakland, CA$273K11749
- 85 Vernon St APT 312 Oakland, CA$283K11742
- 85 Vernon St APT 212 Oakland, CA$282K11742
- 85 Vernon St APT 112 Oakland, CA$286K11737
- 85 Vernon St APT 311 Oakland, CA$287K11737
- 85 Vernon St APT 211 Oakland, CA$288K11737
- 85 Vernon St APT 116 Oakland, CA$386K221,091
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.