85 Viscount Dr UNIT 4E, Milford, CT 064602 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Storage Space, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 175
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00017 B:00157 L:04-04E
- Zillow Home ID: 57941597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 85 Viscount Drive UNIT 4E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% greater than in Milford, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06460 home values.
- Unit A21$193K21990
- Unit 1A$254K22.51,140
- Unit 1B$188K21.51,050
- Unit 1C$279K32.51,340
- Unit 1D$278K32.51,340
- Unit 1E$254K22.51,140
- Unit 2A$198K21.51,050
- Unit 2B$276K321,340
- Unit 2C$279K32.51,344
- Unit 2D$278K32.51,340
- Unit 2E$302K32.51,340
- Unit 2F$254K22.51,140
- Unit 3A$254K22.51,140
- Unit 3B$278K32.51,340
- Unit 3C$302K32.51,340
- Unit 3D$250K231,140
- Unit 3F$278K32.51,340
- Unit 3G$278K32.51,340
- Unit 4A$198K21.51,050
- Unit 4B$279K32.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.