This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1975
- Views: 291 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $88,000
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Built-Ins, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Second Floor, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Carport, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ High Rise, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 175
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00017 B:00157 L:0MR24A
- Zillow Home ID: 57941682
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-264K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06460 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.3% decrease for Milford as a whole. Among 06460 homes, this home is valued 28.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Milford, and 9.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06460 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (171)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 85 Viscount Dr|
Nearby Schools in Milford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.