- Lot: 7,048 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 9,292 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm, Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev, Disability Access \ None, Energy Features \ Thermal Pane Wdws, Exterior \ Garden Area, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Interior \ Double Vnty Other, Heat Type \ Other, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bath Features \ Other, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Parking Desc \ Kitchen Level, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Master Bath Features \ Garden Tub, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower, Stories \ 2 Stories, Assoc Fee Desc \ None, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Paved, Rooms Desc \ Bonus Room, Rooms Desc \ Computer Room, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Lower, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Neighborhood Amenities \ Playground, Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans., Neighborhood Amenities \ Restaurant, Construction Desc \ Brick & Frame, Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Water Source \ Public Water, Basement Desc \ Crawl Space, Bedroom Desc \ Sitting Room, Exterior \ Fenced Yard, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta, Parking Desc \ Driveway, Parking Desc \ Parking Pad, Neighborhood Amenities \ Park, House Faces \ West, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Schools, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping, Special Circumstances \ Recently Renovated, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,462 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 15 206 01 018
- Zillow Home ID: 14466332
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-365K.
Market guideZillow predicts Kirkwood home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Kirkwood homes, this home is valued 36.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Atlanta, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Atlanta, and 154.3% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kirkwood home values.
|79 Warren St NE Atlanta, GA||$312K||3||1||1,364|
|1912 Hallman St NE Atlanta, GA||$277K||3||2||1,247|
|97 Warren St NE Atlanta, GA||$335K||4||2||1,590|
|59 Warren St NE Atlanta, GA||$412K||3||3||2,214|
|1918 Hallman St NE Atlanta, GA||$226K||3||1||924|
|103 Warren St NE Atlanta, GA||$344K||3||3||1,852|
|1911 Hallman St NE Atlanta, GA||$412K||3||3||2,400|
|1909 Delano Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$234K||2||1||822|
|Warren St Atlanta, GA||--||--||0.5||1,073|
|55 Warren St NE Atlanta, GA||$280K||2||2||1,305|
|1920 Hallman St NE Atlanta, GA||$256K||3||2||1,236|
|1919 Delano Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$408K||3||1||2,300|
|1915 Hallman St NE Atlanta, GA||$345K||2||2||1,512|
|82 Warren St NE Atlanta, GA||$330K||3||2||1,348|
|78 Warren St NE Atlanta, GA||$345K||3||1||1,538|
|1924 Hallman St NE Atlanta, GA||$212K||3||1||844|
|1919 Hallman St NE Atlanta, GA||$223K||3||1||988|
|51 Warren St NE Atlanta, GA||$389K||5||4||3,434|
|1923 Delano Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$274K||2||2||1,400|
|1902 Delano Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$351K||3||2||1,753|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!