850 Diamond St, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Sold on 1/6/14: $1,822,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:2,404 sq ft
- Lot:4,312 sqft
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $1,822,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
850 Diamond has it all - rich history, artful community, and beautifully crafted architecture located on a private drive. Custom details are integrated throughout, beginning with the home's custom circle motif. Notice the breathtaking living room, beautiful hardwood floors, custom light fixtures, marble fireplace, generous storage closet, convenient marble half bathroom, and flood of natural light. The adjoined living and dining rooms lead to the expansive slate balcony displaying the endless ocean view. Your kitchen is decorated with a coffered wood ceiling along with high-end, stainless steel appliances. One level lower, the master bedroom steals the show with a balcony and master bathroom composed of a custom circular window, marble walk-in shower, tub, and spacious walk-in closet. A bedroom with balcony access and bathroom en suite rests comfortably across the hall. On the final level, an office space resides just outside the third bedroom with bathroom and large closet en suite. A built-in bookcase spans one wall across from the third balcony. The highly sought after Diamond Crestview community in Laguna takes pride in its culture, many art galleries, exquisite restaurants, and countless ocean activities. Please, enjoy that wine and stay awhile.
Quiet, private, great hillside and ocean views.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Other
- Cable Ready
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven
- Room TypesOffice, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesVisit www.850Diamond.com for exclusive photos, 360 x 360 tour, and details.
- High Schoollbhs
- Middle SchoolThurston
- Neighborhood NameLaguna Village
- Parcel #64430217
- Roof TypeSlate
- School DistrictLaguna Beach Unified School Dis
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- ViewMountain, Water
- Zillow Home ID25558897
- Covered Parking Spaces4
- Days on Zillow69
- Elementary SchoolEl Morro
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,908,358||$1.72M – $2.16M||-$3,843||$793||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$6,466/mo||$3.2K – $12K/mo||+$76||$2.69||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 92651 home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 3% increase for Laguna Beach as a whole. Among Laguna Beach homes, this home is valued 17.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92651 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% less than in Laguna Beach, and 78.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92651 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
Neighborhood for 850 Diamond Street
- 846 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$1.2M33.01,960
- 848 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA------3,476
- 856 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$3.86M45.04,420
- 748 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$2.2M34.02,450
- 846 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$1.48M33.01,960
- 2200 Cheyenne Way UNIT 111 Fullerton, CA$618K22.51,012
- 841 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$1.33M32.52,400
- 861 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$1.19M32.01,755
- 844 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA--Studio----
- 716 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA--Studio3.0--
- 860 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$2.32M33.0--
- 860 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$2.6M22.01,200
- 11 Pacific Vis Laguna Beach, CA$1.51M------
- 703 Gainsborough Pl Laguna Beach, CA$2.55M------
- 15 Pacific Vis Laguna Beach, CA$1.42M------
- 17 Pacific Vis Laguna Beach, CA$1.3M------
Nearby Schools in Laguna Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005