850 Diamond St, Laguna Beach, CA 926513 beds, 4 baths, 2,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
850 Diamond has it all - rich history, artful community, and beautifully crafted architecture located on a private drive. Custom details are integrated throughout, beginning with the home's custom circle motif. Notice the breathtaking living room, beautiful hardwood floors, custom light fixtures, marble fireplace, generous storage closet, convenient marble half bathroom, and flood of natural light. The adjoined living and dining rooms lead to the expansive slate balcony displaying the endless ocean view. Your kitchen is decorated with a coffered wood ceiling along with high-end, stainless steel appliances. One level lower, the master bedroom steals the show with a balcony and master bathroom composed of a custom circular window, marble walk-in shower, tub, and spacious walk-in closet. A bedroom with balcony access and bathroom en suite rests comfortably across the hall. On the final level, an office space resides just outside the third bedroom with bathroom and large closet en suite. A built-in bookcase spans one wall across from the third balcony. The highly sought after Diamond Crestview community in Laguna takes pride in its culture, many art galleries, exquisite restaurants, and countless ocean activities. Please, enjoy that wine and stay awhile.
Quiet, private, great hillside and ocean views.
- Lot: 4,312 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,822,500
- Price/sqft: $758
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Visit www.850Diamond.com for exclusive photos, 360 x 360 tour, and details.
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,404 sqft
- Parcel #: 64430217
- Zillow Home ID: 25558897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 850 Diamond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92651, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% lower than in Laguna Beach, and 70.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92651 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
- 846 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$1.68M331,960
- 848 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA------3,476
- 856 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$3.68M454,420
- 748 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$1.9M342,450
- 846 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$1.46M331,960
- 2200 Cheyenne Way UNIT 111 Fullerton, CA$648K22.51,012
- 841 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$1.39M32.52,400
- 861 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$1.37M321,755
- 844 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA--Studio----
- 716 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA--Studio3--
- 860 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$2.34M33--
- 860 Diamond St Laguna Beach, CA$1.83M221,200
- 11 Pacific Vis Laguna Beach, CA$1.48M------
- 703 Gainsborough Pl Laguna Beach, CA$1.82M------
- 15 Pacific Vis Laguna Beach, CA--------
- 17 Pacific Vis Laguna Beach, CA--------
Nearby Schools in Laguna Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292