- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 87 days on Zillow
- Views: 618 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $154,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 08831436
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Features \ Central A\C - Electric, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ City, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ City \ Town Street, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ City Water, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Workshop, Features \ Finished, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Stone, Features \ Porch, Features \ Metal Fence, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ Gas, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Marble
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0503330024
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 89988980
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60450 home values will rise 0% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Morris as a whole. Among 60450 homes, this home is 10.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% higher than in Morris, and 31.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
|854 Douglas St Morris, IL||$130K||--||--||1,152|
|830 Douglas St Morris, IL||$148K||--||--||1,503|
|862 Douglas St Morris, IL||$146K||--||--||1,285|
|828 Douglas St Morris, IL||$146K||--||--||1,203|
|851 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$130K||--||--||780|
|847 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$144K||--||--||948|
|891 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$122K||--||--||780|
|843 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$132K||3||1||900|
|831 Douglas St Morris, IL||$128K||2||1||1,100|
|893 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$125K||--||--||900|
|826 Douglas St Morris, IL||$147K||3||1||1,250|
|829 Douglas St Morris, IL||$146K||--||--||1,255|
|833 Douglas St Morris, IL||$128K||--||--||720|
|831 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$140K||--||--||924|
|827 Douglas St Morris, IL||$138K||--||--||984|
|822 East St Morris, IL||$142K||--||--||1,080|
|824 Douglas St Morris, IL||$130K||--||--||1,364|
|825 Armstrong St Morris, IL||$144K||--||--||1,170|
|825 Douglas St Morris, IL||$115K||--||--||904|
|902 Douglas St Morris, IL||$101K||--||--||624|
Nearby Schools in Morris
Morris Community High (assigned)9-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!