850 Gibbard Ave, Columbus, OH 432013 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: May 2014 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 010061540
- Zillow Home ID: 33861809
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 850 Gibbard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43201 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 58.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% less than in Columbus, and 147.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 43201 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43201 home values.
- 854 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$55K21.5948
- 846 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$47K31898
- 858 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$38K21.51,056
- 862 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$47K311,246
- 855-857 E 4th Ave Columbus, OH$64K622,128
- 957 Lexington Ave Columbus, OH$32K311,077
- 851 E 4th Ave Columbus, OH$42K31800
- 861 E 4th Ave Columbus, OH$42K31900
- 866 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$61K311,280
- 865 E 4th Ave Columbus, OH$41K311,008
- 847 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$40K311,492
- 853 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$46K311,216
- 843 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$52K311,312
- 830 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$59K311,296
- 869 E 4th Ave Columbus, OH$39K211,176
- 841 E 4th Ave Columbus, OH$66K311,303
- 857 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$47K311,281
- 870 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$40K31962
- 873 E 4th Ave Columbus, OH$38K311,152
- 826 Gibbard Ave Columbus, OH$45K311,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.