850 N Hawthorne Ct, Canby, OR 970133 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Asking Price $275,000. 2300 sq.ft. Remodeled 60?s ranch, 3 bedroom, 3 bath, with heated 2300 s.f. basement. Home is in an established neighborhood that is an easy walk or bike ride to shopping, library, 2 grade schools, parks and churches. 5-10 min. to I-5 and Wilsonville. 10-15 min. to Oregon City and I-205, via Hwy 99e.
Very quite established cul de sac neighborhood with mature shade trees, centrally located. Canby has great schools and is a very family oriented community.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Partial basement, 840 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- New stainless steel app., counter tops, back splash, energy efficient windows, 2 furnaces, A/C
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 00788990
- Zillow Home ID: 48270234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 850 N Hawthorne Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in Canby, and 25.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Canby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97013 home values.
- 820 N Hawthorne Ct Canby, OR$353K51.53,997
- 890 N Hawthorne Ct Canby, OR$245K31.51,742
- 839 N Holly St Canby, OR$362K32.53,356
- 869 N Holly St Canby, OR$232K31.11,322
- 829 N Holly St Canby, OR$263K31.51,798
- 211 NW 9th Ave Canby, OR$274K422,784
- 228 N Knights Bridge Rd Canby, OR$211K311,150
- 805 N Hawthorne Ct Canby, OR$300K221,971
- 800 N Hawthorne Ct Canby, OR$216K311,368
- 803 N Hawthorne Ct Canby, OR$230K321,600
- 218 N Knights Bridge Rd Canby, OR$226K321,404
- 801 N Hawthorne Ct Canby, OR$206K311,162
- 895 N Hawthorne Ct Canby, OR$258K32.51,684
- 240 N Knights Bridge Rd Canby, OR$180K21798
- 216 NW 9th Ave Canby, OR$272K321,410
- 824 N Grant St Canby, OR$251K321,640
- 200 NW 9th Ave Canby, OR$237K321,594
- 260 N Knights Bridge Rd Canby, OR$211K211,101
- 310 NW 9th Ave Canby, OR$225K31.51,104
- 890 N Holly St Canby, OR$299K421,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!