- Lot: 7,975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,064 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $227,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: A2104774
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 136 sqft
- Type of Association \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Restrictions \ None, Section \ 35, Status \ Active-Available, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ One Story, Exterior Features \ Fence, Front Exposure \ East, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Rooms Description \ Other, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Year Built Description \ Resale, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Parking Description \ Other, Roof Description \ Shingle Roof, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Lot Description \ Less Than 1\4 Acre Lot, Subdivision Information \ No Subdiv\Park Info, Equipment\Appliances \ Natural Gas, Equipment\Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-31-35-016-0740, Subdivision Name \ 35 53 41 GROVE PARK
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,015 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0131350160740
- Zillow Home ID: 43825754
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-432K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Little Havana home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Little Havana homes, this home is 206% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% higher than in Miami, and 334.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
|850 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL||$244K||3||2||2,015|
|1520 NW 9th St Miami, FL||$289K||3||4||2,774|
|9881 NW 9th St Miami, FL||$454K||4||3||2,918|
|9861 NW 9th St Miami, FL||$434K||4||3.5||--|
|9781 NW 9th St Miami, FL||$395K||4||3||2,062|
|9771 NW 9th St Miami, FL||$356K||3||2||1,638|
|9721 NW 9th St Miami, FL||$425K||4||3||--|
|1503 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL||$309K||4||2||2,957|
|1528 NW 9th St Miami, FL||$227K||3||3||2,450|
|904 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL||$233K||3||2||1,928|
|1503 NW 9th St Miami, FL||$282K||3||3||2,820|
|859 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL||$313K||4||3||2,644|
|1523 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL||$226K||3||2||1,625|
|1511 NW 9th St Miami, FL||$243K||3||1||2,195|
|905 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL||$221K||3||1||1,483|
|841 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL||$349K||4||3||3,201|
|1536 NW 9th St Miami, FL||$257K||3||2.5||2,161|
|911 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL||$216K||3||1||1,382|
|1535 NW 8th Ter Miami, FL||$258K||3||2||2,394|
|820 NW 15th Ave Miami, FL||$336K||5||5||3,009|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.