850 Orange St UNIT 1, New Haven, CT 065112 beds, 2 baths, 1,273 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/24 1pm-3pm
- Built in 1900
- 40 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- MLS #: N351864
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ Finished,Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished,Condo Type \ First Floor,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Feature \ Storage Area,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Water,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Interior Feature \ Whirlpool,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Humidifier,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,273 sqft
- Parcel #: M:196 B:0463 L:01501
- Zillow Home ID: 89578721
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 850 Orange Street UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Rock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% lower than in New Haven, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292