- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
850 Quincy St NW APT 526, Washington, DC 200111 bed, 1 bath, 746 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 2009
- Business Center, 24-hour concierge, On-site Underground Parking, Rooftop Terrace, Health Club Class-Fitness Center, Free Weights, Package Receiving, Modern Lobby, On Site Maintenance, Concierge, Transportation, Metro Access at Street Level, Party Room, Zipcar Car Sharing Service, On Site Management
- Floor size: 746 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2123295009
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 850 Quincy St Nw APT 526
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% less than in Washington, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sixteenth Street Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292