850 Union St, Brooklyn, NY 112152 beds, 1 bath, 3,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $2,000,000
- Price/sqft: $640
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,123 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1905
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 010650021
- Zillow Home ID: 30586837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 850 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Slope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Slope home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
- 848 Union St Brooklyn, NY$3.17M----3,123
- 846 Union St Brooklyn, NY$2.89M----3,123
- 854 Union St Brooklyn, NY$3.22M----3,093
- 844 Union St Brooklyn, NY$3.15M443,150
- 844 Union St APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.93M21--
- 882 Union St APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$1.24MStudio1.51,285
- 882 Union St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$645K11700
- 844 Union St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$996K------
- 898 Union St APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$989K------
- 882 Union St APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$586K11900
- 882 Union St APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$646K11700
- 882 Union St APT 4C Brooklyn, NY$586K11900
- 869 President St Brooklyn, NY$6.38M----7,200
- 865 President St Brooklyn, NY$3.53M----4,460
- 842 Union St Brooklyn, NY$3.18M----4,120
- 863 President St Brooklyn, NY$3.61M----4,460
- 867 President St Brooklyn, NY$3.54M----4,460
- 885 Union St Brooklyn, NY$1.74M11--
- 879 Union St APT 3F Brooklyn, NY$1.62M11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.