8500 N Sundown Trl, Parker, CO 801345 beds, 5 baths, 4,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 6 spaces, 780 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,160 sqft
- Parcel #: 0231888
- Zillow Home ID: 13476274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8500 N Sundown Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% greater than in Parker, and 37.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80134 home values.
- 8424 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO$1.09M344,624
- 8556 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO$726K343,367
- 8456 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO--Studio----
- 7829 N Sunrise Trl Parker, CO$701K333,154
- 8454 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO$592K321,788
- 7828 N Sunrise Trl Parker, CO$756K344,582
- 8614 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO$788K333,703
- 7781 N Sunrise Trl Parker, CO$717K564,789
- 8240 N Sunburst Trl Parker, CO$613K343,896
- 8330 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO$709K545,900
- 8230 N Sunburst Trl Parker, CO$772K546,065
- 7750 N Sunrise Trl Parker, CO$720K122,704
- 8682 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO$827K556,523
- 8425 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO$680K432,773
- 8751 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO$607K131,954
- 7749 N Sunrise Trl Parker, CO$737K534,572
- 8365 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO$596K332,757
- 8220 N Sunburst Trl Parker, CO$797K245,605
- 8750 N Sundown Trl Parker, CO$695K333,246
- 8245 N Sunburst Trl Parker, CO$831K656,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.