8501 2nd Ave, Silver Spring, MD 209103 beds, 4 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,045 sqft
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $449
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 342 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1303243262
- Zillow Home ID: 37341914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8501 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20910, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.1% lower than in Silver Spring, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20910 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Silver Spring.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20910 home values.
- 8503 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$638K3--2,000
- 8505 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$620K--2.51,384
- 8507 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$624K32.51,368
- 1227 Fidler Ln Silver Spring, MD$591K33.51,246
- 8509 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$570K32.51,216
- 1221 Fidler Ln Silver Spring, MD$574K33.5964
- 8513 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$624K--3.51,368
- 1333 Cameron Hill Ct Silver Spring, MD$583K--2.51,216
- 8515 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$567K--2.51,216
- 1331 Cameron Hill Ct Silver Spring, MD$619K--3.51,368
- 8517 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$626K--2.51,384
- 1329 Cameron Hill Ct Silver Spring, MD$569K--2.51,216
- 8519 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$630K33.51,384
- 1327 Cameron Hill Ct Silver Spring, MD$622K32.51,368
- 1325 Cameron Hill Ct Silver Spring, MD$572K--3.51,216
- 8521 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$561K331,216
- 8523 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$626K32.51,368
- 8511 2nd Ave Silver Spring, MD$576K--2.51,232
- 1319 Cameron Hill Ct Silver Spring, MD$604K--2.51,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.