8501 Parrots Landing Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,804 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $235,600
- Price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Fenced, Walk-In Closets, Back Yard, Vaulted Ceilings, Family Room, Formal Living Room, Formal Dining Room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,944 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 0335801834
- Zillow Home ID: 48137116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8501 Parrots Landing Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 120% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Tampa, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 8503 Parrots Landing Dr Tampa, FL$233K422,457
- 19135 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$237K432,079
- 8505 Parrots Landing Dr Tampa, FL$277K432,440
- 19150 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$278K432,904
- 19148 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$235K432,496
- 19152 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$290K433,065
- 19154 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$273K432,471
- 8502 Parrots Landing Dr Tampa, FL$263K42.52,520
- 19133 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$260K422,119
- 8504 Parrots Landing Dr Tampa, FL$265K422,198
- 19146 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$202K421,825
- 19156 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$270K432,514
- 8506 Parrots Landing Dr Tampa, FL$256K42.52,904
- 19144 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$231K422,074
- 8507 Parrots Landing Dr Tampa, FL$285K333,023
- 8504 Crows Ct Tampa, FL$278K42.52,449
- 19158 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$255K432,500
- 19143 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$206K321,942
- 8509 Parrots Landing Dr Tampa, FL$255K332,453
- 19142 Dove Creek Dr Tampa, FL$267K42.52,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.