- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8501 Sawmill Run, Pensacola, FL 325143 beds, 2 baths, 2,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 675 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,416 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 161S304106024001
- Zillow Home ID: 44646197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8501 Sawmill Run
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.1% lower than in Pensacola, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32514 home values.
- 8505 Sawmill Run Pensacola, FL$181K--2.51,916
- 4520 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$208K321,950
- 8509 Sawmill Run Pensacola, FL$275K--2.52,678
- 4529 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$200K--22,036
- 4525 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$219K--2.52,401
- 4516 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$204K32.51,776
- 4544 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$239K434,100
- 4533 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$187K--2.52,024
- 8511 Sawmill Run Pensacola, FL$214K--2.52,352
- 8500 Sawmill Run Pensacola, FL--Studio----
- 4521 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$203K--2.52,449
- 8504 Sawmill Run Pensacola, FL$287K332,241
- 8508 Sawmill Run Pensacola, FL$203K--2.51,740
- 4537 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$229K--3.52,684
- 2323 Abbie Ln Pensacola, FL$85K--1.51,833
- 4517 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$165K--2.52,233
- 8512 Sawmill Run Pensacola, FL$171K--2.51,387
- 8515 Sawmill Run Pensacola, FL$208K322,330
- 4541 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$226K--2.52,420
- 4512 Waterwheel Turn Pensacola, FL$579K--6.54,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!