8501 Winnetka Ave, Canoga Park, CA 91306
- Days on Zillow116
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Last Remodel Year1952
- Lot Depth160
- Lot Width78
- MLS #SR13008260
- Parcel #2781016015
- Room Count7
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20181026
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$313,179||$210K – $417K||-$5,251||$240||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,144/mo||$1.8K – $2.4K/mo||-$13||$1.65||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Winnetka home values will increase 7.5% next year, compared to a 7.9% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Winnetka homes, this home is 12.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.5% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Winnetka home values.
Neighborhood for 8501 Winnetka Avenue
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Winnetka Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- John A. Sutter Middle (assigned) 5-8 1.4 mi
- Grover Cleveland High (assigned) 7-12 1.5 mi
- Chatsworth Senior High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Ernest Lawrence Middle (assigned) 4-8 2.2 mi
- James Jordan Middle 6-8 0.2 mi
- Autism Academy 2, 4, 6 0.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005