- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8502 SE 63rd Ave, Portland, OR 972063 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $173,400
- Price/sqft: $143
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- RV Parking
- Remodeled Kitchen & Bathrooms, New Roof, Siding, & Vinyl Windows! New flooring throughout!
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: R146720
- Zillow Home ID: 53850976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8502 Se 63rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brentwood-Darlington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 186.9% higher than in Portland, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brentwood-Darlington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood-Darlington home values.
- 8514 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$191K411,184
- 8448 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$175K21784
- 8522 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$193K311,071
- 8530 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$178K31884
- 8503 SE 64th Ave Portland, OR$196K421,288
- 8430 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$200K211,040
- 8511 SE 64th Ave Portland, OR$199K411,274
- 8533 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$251K--2.51,526
- 6333 SE Sherrett St Portland, OR$162K211,186
- 8525 SE 64th Ave Portland, OR$193K311,092
- 6236 SE Sherrett St Portland, OR$182K21997
- 8439 SE 64th Ave Portland, OR$140K31586
- 8535 SE 64th Ave Portland, OR$151K21720
- 8422 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$138K11478
- 6315 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$184K311,154
- 6305 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$184K311,008
- 8431 SE 64th Ave Portland, OR$166K22900
- 6237 SE Sherrett St Portland, OR$174K211,089
- 6321 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$190K321,237
- 8441 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$226K31.51,624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.