- Lot: 1,502 sqft
- Built in 1970
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,737 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $30,600
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 6539916
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, GarageType \ Attached, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Upper 1, Type \ Row\Townhous, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BasementType \ None, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Cooling \ Wall Unit, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Exterior \ Brick, Parking \ Street, Styles \ StraightThru, LisMediaList \ Document, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 652319800
- Zillow Home ID: 10576259
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $79-153K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Holmesburg-Torresdale home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Holmesburg-Torresdale homes, this home is 2.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holmesburg-Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% less than in Philadelphia, and 7.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
|8504 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA||$99K||3||1||1,088|
|8500 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA||$97K||3||1||1,088|
|8506 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA||$97K||3||1||1,088|
|8508 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA||$97K||3||1||1,088|
|8510 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA||$97K||3||1||1,088|
|8512 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA||$99K||3||1||1,088|
|8507 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA||$99K||3||1||1,088|
|8505 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA||$96K||3||1||1,088|
|8509 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA||$96K||3||1||1,088|
|8503 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA||$96K||3||1||1,088|
|8511 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA||$96K||3||1||1,088|
|8514 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA||$116K||3||1||1,088|
|8513 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA||$96K||3||1||1,088|
|8501 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA||$97K||3||1||1,088|
|8515 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA||$97K||3||1||1,088|
|8516 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA||$117K||3||1||1,088|
|8517 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA||$99K||3||1||1,088|
|8518 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA||$120K||3||1||1,088|
|8519 Marsden St Philadelphia, PA||$117K||3||1||1,088|
|8440 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA||$111K||--||--||1,088|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!